• We welcome all types of poetry (including, but not limited to, narrative experimental, visual, found and erasure poetry). We also accept poetry in translation, and collaborative poems.
• We accept submissions of book reviews, interviews, and essays on poetics.
• Submissions are accepted year-round, and we do not charge a reading fee.
• We publish three times a year, and we respond to submissions in 30 days, and often within 5 days.
• We do not accept work that has been previously published, in print or online.
• We accept simultaneous submissions, but please let us know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
Please submit 3–5 poems with a cover letter and contributor’s bio. Please send the poems as a single Word document.
There are no length restrictions for submissions of reviews, interviews, or essays. Please submit a cover letter and bio, and send the review, interview or essay as a Word document.
Send all submissions to: email@example.com
Diode holds first serial rights for work that we publish, and the right to reprint that work in other formats with your permission, including (but not limited to) online, eReaders, archival anthologies, etc. Upon publication all rights revert to the author. We nominate our contributors for awards including the Pushcart Prize and Best of the Net. We ask that contributors please cite Diode should their poems be published elsewhere in the future.